Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two days!

I just decided that it would be a pretty good idea to write a blog during my year as an exchange student in Canada. Honestly I had considered it a few times, but I never really got to the point of actually doing it. But here it is - ready to be written and read! If anyone would like to read it, that is :D
I decided to write the blog in English, since I will be going to Canada, and more people will be able to understand what I'm writing. So I don't hope it bothers any of my Danish followers. (Bare spørg, hvis der er noget, I gerne vil have forklaret! Måske kommer der også nogle danske updates en gang i mellem.)

While I write this blog entry, there are only two days until I leave Denmark. For almost one year. That's pretty insane.
I started packing today. It's late.. I know.. but I think I only just realised that I actually am leaving pretty damn soon! For a long time it simply seemed unrealistic that I was going to Canada, but now that the day is coming so close, I'm starting to get really excited! For some reason I'm not really nervous... I guess that comes when I arrive :)

Earlier today I bought a present for my first host family: A book with many very beautiful pictures of famous places in Denmark. I also bought a rain coat (I've heard that it rains a lot in Vancouver).
Tomorrow is probably going to be a bit sad... I'm going to say goodbye to my grandparents and my boyfriends family. But I'm going to try to enjoy it the most I can and have a good day with my parents, sister and boyfriend before I say goodbye to them too. :)


Still ... SO EXCITED!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment